[TCMUG] April Meeting

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:47:46 EDT 2009

Folks,

Just a friendly reminder that we have a meeting this coming Tuesday, April
21, at the MAC.  The GeoMOOSE folks are giving a presentation and I know
there are a few folks who would be interested in attending.  Please spread
the word.

Sadly, I won't be in attendance as I have some coaching duties in St. Paul.
I do have one request and that's to think about topics for the next two or
three meetings.  We have a social event in May but we should plan for June,
July, and August.

Remember, the fun begins at the MAC and continues at Buster's afterwards.

Cheers!
-Perry

PS: We should archive presentations slides...  no one has said anything
about the Cyclopath slides but can we make sure we get copies of the
GeoMOOSE presentations?  Please pretty please?