[TCMUG] Upcoming Meetings

Fischer, Brian bfischer at houstoneng.com
Tue Apr 21 21:59:35 EDT 2009

We had a great turnout tonight. Thanks for coming everyone!

We discussed upcoming meeting and this was the group's consensus.

-          May meeting - BBQ at Minnehaha Falls park (date TBD, Perry
will announce a date and details...sorry Perry I volunteered you J),
need to discuss what people are doing or submitted for the MN GIS/LIS
conference in the fall.

-          June meeting - Jessica Fendos will host the meeting at her
office in St. Paul, Jennifer Strahn (sp?) will present her
OpenLayers/Feature server project in CA.  Looking for one more
presentation at that meeting.  Jessica will coordinate a date for the
meeting.

-          July meeting - location and date TBD, likely at a pub J.
Steve Lime will talk about MapServer 6.0 features.  Steve will
coordinate a date and location.

Thanks again for hosting David...it was a good meeting.

-Brian