[TCMUG] Reminder: Meeting tomorrow

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Jun 8 14:07:32 EDT 2009

All,

I should be able to make that.

bobb

>>> "Jessica Fendos" <Jessica.Fendos at state.mn.us> wrote:

Hi all:

For tomorrow's meeting, I reserved a room for tomorrow (from 4:00 to 5:00 PM) that can accommodate up to 20 people back in end of April.

As agreed at our last meeting, Jennifer Strahan will present her OpenLayers/Feature Server project in CA and Paul Wickman has proposed to demo his MapServer mobile application at this coming meeting. Could both presenters confirm your attendance?

Thanks!

Jessica

Jessica Manli Fendos, GISP
GIS Applications Developer
Labor Market Information (LMI) Office
MN Department of Employment and Economic Development
Tel: 651-259-7389
jessica.fendos at state.mn.us

http://www.socsci.umn.edu/~fend0009/homepage ( http://www.socsci.umn.edu/~fend0009/homepage )
Lon: -93.091 Lat: 44.946

>>> Perry Nacionales <pnaciona at gmail.com> 6/8/2009 12:24 PM >>>
Folks,

My apologies for such a short notice and not realizing people actually rely on me for this... We do have a meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at the Dept. of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) in St. Paul: http://map.deed.state.mn.us/agency/google/DEED/DEED.html

Jennifer Strahan and Paul Wickman are scheduled to give a talk about their respective projects/work.

As DEED is hosting this meeting, I hope Jessica can provide us with more details and agenda.

Let's see who are planning on coming...

-Perry

PS: I can't come as I have a meeting at the same time.