[TCMUG] Carpool to March Meeting?

Perry Nacionales naci0002 at umn.edu
Fri Mar 20 13:21:53 EDT 2009

Hi Jennifer,

There's definitely people coming from St. Paul to the MAC.  I can see
David Fawcett and Steve Lime as possible rides, although David lives in
Minneapolis so wouldn't be heading back after the meeting.  I can also
give you a ride but I'll have to leave early as I have coaching duties
at 5:00PM.  There are hopefully other folks from St. Paul who realize
they don't need a passport to come to Minneapolis. (or is it
Bloomington?) ;)

So, how about it folks?

-Perry

PS: Very nice site!