[TCMUG] December Meeting? (summary)

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Nov 18 17:55:56 EST 2009

I keep putting 10,000 friends in my messages when clearly they have only 1,000 friends and
are merely aspiring to the 10,000 friends level... Sorry about that. So, to confirm:

Meeting is at 3:30pm, Tuesday, Dec. 8th at the 1000 Friends of Minnesota grotto (http://www.1000fom.org/)

See you all then!

Steve