[TCMUG] December Meeting? (summary)

Sally Wakefield swakefield at 1000fom.org
Wed Nov 18 18:00:19 EST 2009

No sweat Steve - we like all the friends we can get!  People do that all the
time.

We're confirmed and have both wireless and wired internet ready - I'll have
a projector ready too.

Folks left some refreshments the last time, I'll send out an inventory in
advance of the meeting so people know what is here.

Sally

Sally Wakefield
Growing by Design Program Director/CGO Project Manager
1000 Friends of Minnesota
1031 W. Seventh Street
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Phone: 651.312.1000, ext. 207
Fax: 651.312.0012
swakefield at 1000fom.org

Support 1000 Friends of Minnesota today: