[TCMUG] Re: April meeting?

Perry Nacionales pnaciona at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:55:03 EDT 2010

So, I just got word that Steve L. will most likely not be available for a
meeting this month. I still think we should meet (and we can be more
flexible with the date).  Jim and Dan can give us a report on NY code
sprint. We should also plan for our May social.

So, again, can we agree on an April meeting date?

Can we also agree on a May social event date? Sea Salt as venue? We can
cover the topics we missed in April.

-Perry