[TCMUG] [FOSS4GNA 2013 LOC] Re: MN GIS/LIS

David William Bitner bitner at gyttja.org
Wed Sep 19 09:43:26 PDT 2012

Nancy,

I would suggest if we do shirts now that we just do them for Conference
Committee folks (with a commitment to help at the booth). I think these
would end up being a bit different than what we would give out at FOSS4GNA
as we'd want to have the dates/url on them for promotional purposes. Maybe
a couple extra to give out in the overall door prizes?

I do think buttons or stickers or magnets or pens are something to look at.

As much as possible, I would like to keep what we spend here constrained by
the budget of what we pull in for booth sponsors for GIS/LIS. We really
don't have anything in the conference budget for this type of marketing.

David