[TCMUG] [FOSS4GNA 2013 LOC] Re: MN GIS/LIS

Brian_Huberty at fws.gov Brian_Huberty at fws.gov
Wed Sep 19 12:36:14 PDT 2012

4 Logo ideas general ideas to get the the logo ideas rolling.......

I used google earth because it was the fastest but one gets the general
idea.

I would vote for the Mars idea but we don't want attendees trying to find
mars.

the pushpin is centered on the U of MN...

Put me down for a couple of t-shirts, magnets or whatever......

(See attached file: oblique earth foss4gna.jpg)(See attached file: moon
foss4gna.jpg)(See attached file: mars foss4gna.jpg)(See attached file:
earth foss4gna sunlight.jpg)

Brian Huberty
NWI Coordinator
U.S Fish & Wildlife Service
Region 3 Ecological Services
5600 American Blvd, West; Suite 990
Bloomington, MN  55437-1173
USA

brian_huberty at fws.gov
Direct Phone (612) 713-5332
Toll Free (800) 247-1247 x5332
Cell Phone (612) 308-7306
Fax (612) 713-5292
Ecological Services (612) 713-5350

             "Basques, Bob
             (CI-StPaul)"
             <bob.basques at ci.s                                          To
             tpaul.mn.us>              "foss4gna_2013_loc at googlegroups.com
             Sent by:                  "
             tcmug-bounces at lis         <foss4gna_2013_loc at googlegroups.com
             ts.osgeo.org              >, tcmug <tcmuG at lists.osgeo.org>
                                                                        cc

             09/19/2012 01:09                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [TCMUG] [FOSS4GNA 2013 LOC] Re:
                                       MN GIS/LIS

All,

I’m considering this a dry run for the FOSS4G-NA stuff to tell the truth.

I think it will come down to how short the runs can be in the end on
whether we can afford things.  Whatever the minimum run limit ends up being
is it.  Any extras go to the audience / attendees, with volunteers getting
first dibs.

Bobb