[TCMUG] Open Data and esri?

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 08:13:06 PST 2014

ESRI does try to package some of the rendering/style information in
their Geodatabases.  Right now the standard-open-geo interchange
format is shapefiles.  And that could really use some updating (I
don't think GeoJSON is a compelling alternative but that is probably
another argument for another thread).