[TCMUG] Lunchtime Presentation with Howard Butler

Fawcett, David (MNIT) david.fawcett at state.mn.us
Mon Oct 9 08:22:54 PDT 2017

Blaine,

People should be able to access the meeting remotely via MS Lync. I have been told that people outside of the State of MN can connect through the Lync browser app, but I haven’t tested it. Of course, please keep in mind that it is much more difficult to heckle via IM…

If anyone would like to connect remotely, please send me a direct email, and I will provide you with a link for Lync.

David.