[Tilecache] TileCache Random Pink Tiles

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Dec 6 15:36:29 EST 2007

Nope, just straight CGI. I haven't taken the time yet to do any optimization as I had
planned to seed the cache and try the TileCache layer in OpenLayers. It's weird though,
I made the change yesterday and problems went away and then today I started seeing
the random pink tiles, although not as frequently as before. I was leaning towards
network issue on my end.  Let me know if you need any more info or a guinea pig.

Steve

<20071206202044.GA18154 at alta.metacarta.com>, Christopher Schmidt