[Tilecache] Showing ESRI-data in with TileCache

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Tue Jun 26 13:50:22 EDT 2007

Michael,

	It depends on what you want to try out, the speed of TileCache, the
interface of OpenLayers, or the performance of MapServer.  OpenLayers does
not require TileCache or MapServer, but can draw from several sources, and
MapServer will work without OpenLayers.  You might want to evaluate them
separately as well as together to understand just how each element compares
to their ESRI counterparts and fully appreciate just how well the
combination of all three exceeds it.

John