[Tilecache] error with iis...

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sat Mar 17 11:31:26 EDT 2007

On Sat, Mar 17, 2007 at 09:03:55AM -0600, John Cole wrote:
> Hmmm... I thought I was using a WMSLayer.
>
> Here is my config:
>
> [gdt]
> type=WMSLayer
> url=http://kong.uai.int/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/mapserver/gdt/main.map&
> extension=png
> layers=bound,hydro,landmark,roads,landmark_point
>
> While using metaTiles works with the standalone server, I had turned it off
> when trying to get things working with IIS.

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough: you're currently using a TMS setting to
access the server. That is, the URLs you are using appear to be
something like:

tilecache.cgi/1.0.0/gdt/0/0/0.png

If this isn't the case, can you paste a URL which you are using, and if
possible, your client (usually OpenLayers) configuration?