[Tilecache] transparent layer problem

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Wed Jan 16 06:57:00 EST 2008

Hi,

after a few problems I have a working Tilecache. Problem is, when I try to
set one of my 2 Layers transparent I get this error:
bounds has no properties; return
zoom;},zoomTo:function(zoom){if(this.isValidZoomLevel(zoom)){this.setCent...

When I remove the transparent option it works again.

This is my index.html File:

  <head>
        #map {
            width: 100%;
            height: 99%;
            border: 1px solid black;
        }
        body {
          padding:0px;
          margin:2px
        }
        #labs {
         position:absolute;
         bottom:15px;
         left:7px;
         font-size:smaller;
         z-index: 5000;
        }
    <script src="http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        <!--
        var map, layer;

        function init(){
            map = new OpenLayers.Map( $('map'), {'maxResolution': 360/512});
            layer= new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "Gemeinden",
                            "tilecache.cgi?", {layers: 'Gemeinden', format:
'image/png'});
            var See= new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "See",
                    "tilecache.cgi?", {layers: 'See', transparent: 'true',
format: 'png' } );

            map.addLayer(See, layer);
            map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.Permalink());
            if (!map.getCenter()) map.zoomToMaxExtent();
        }
        // -->
    </script>
  </head>