[Tilecache] [SOLVED] Seeding a local WMS server that is HTTPS:// [by adding as MapServer layers]

Greg Cocks gcocks at stoller.com
Thu Jun 5 22:11:08 EDT 2008

OK, I got it, sorry for the post...

I am caching m y local data as we speak!   :-)

I went and got the mapscript site package for python files out of the
latest MS4W install from maptools.org - and got them C:\Python25
directory in the relevant place, after some trial and error...

(also already worked out not to use MetaTile on 'local' rasters (pulled
out of some MrSID NAIP imagery) as was getting the LCK files...)

Nice to get past this!

*Cheers to all you excellent people who make this and other open source
available and continue to improve it!*

Regards,

GREG COCKS

gcocks at stoller.com <mailto:gcocks at stoller.com>