[Tilecache] Reverse Engineer

Matthew Atkins Matthew.Atkins at loyola.com
Mon Jun 23 08:37:33 EDT 2008

Agreed,

But, my scenario is that I currently have a pretty complete (but not
fully complete yet) cache and if I could go ahead and use that with the
OpenLayers.Layers.TileCache (which accesses the tiles directly) instead
of through the TileCache script that, hopefully, the performance would
be at its best. The only problem would be when the missing tiles were
accessed...

Wally Atkins