[Tilecache] Reverse Engineer

Matthew Atkins Matthew.Atkins at loyola.com
Mon Jun 30 10:37:11 EDT 2008

I should be shot for not taking a closer look in the actual
OpenLayers.Layer.TileCache class before asking this question. All of the
data needed (bounds, zoom level, etc.) is used within that
class/function to determine what the folder and file structure is for
all of the individual tiles. So, if I wanted to I could just append this
info as a querystring to the images requested for a TileCache layer and
create my own 404 handler to take in that information and perform the
needed operations.