[Tilecache] Huge dateline gap

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:07:19 EST 2008

It's been pointed out that I didn't include a great deal of information
about my setup.  I doubt it will matter much, but here goes:

I am using TileCache to read a large (14400x7200) raster with global
extents.  The raster projection is in lat/lon WGS84.  TileCache is set to
read this data via a MapServerLayer layer type, with settings that match the
example in the out-of-the-box tilecache.cfg (metaTile=true, metaSize=5,5,
metaBuffer=10).

I am using the following package versions in my stack, and they have all
been built from source:

gdal-1.5.2
mapserver-5.2.0
proj-4.6.1