[Tilecache] Status of TMS minidriver in gdal_wms

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 01:08:43 EDT 2009

I was able to get this to work using the patch checked in from the Toronto
code sprint. However, I still have questions.  I would like to take
advantage of the fact that I already have pre-rendered tiles in my
TileCache, but it seems that MapServer is still having to render all of the
requests that I'm making through the WMS service.  How can I use my
pre-existing TileCache tiles as the data source?  Do I need to match the
projection that they are created in when I make the request?  Do I need to
set resolution levels in the GDAL_WMS file?  I followed the syntax in the
OSM GDAL_WMS sample to make the requests work.

Thanks,

Roger