[Tilecache] HELP

Frédéric Junod frederic.junod at camptocamp.com
Thu Feb 19 08:45:12 EST 2009

Hi,

The "standard" trick is to add a server alias to your apache config, something
like:
  ServerAlias *.sitio1-tilecache.com

All the requests ('anything'.itio1-tilecache.com) will go to the same apache
instance:
  http://a.sitio1-tilecache.com, http://b.sitio1-tilecache.com,
  http://c.sitio1-tilecache.com, etc...

In your example, I suppose you have 4 http server instances running on the same
host but I don't think this is needed: only 1 instance is sufficient for
tilecache.

Hope this helps ...

fredj

PS: next time, don't set HELP to your mail subject: it's not very good
description of your problem ...

--
Frédéric Junod
Camptocamp SA