[Tilecache] tilecache_seed error, wrong bbox?

Enrico Sartorello enrico.sartorello at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:31:17 EDT 2009

I've also tried to force caching by using expireTile() function via HTTP
DELETE requests.

It seems not to work properly (or i just don't understand how it's supposed
to work).

Let's say i wanna delete all the tiles (at all the zoom levels) contained in
the bbox (-180,0,0,90). I do a correct request specifing that bbox.
Debugging i can see that expireTile() is called tons of times, but the tiles
of that bbox are left untouched!

What am i doing wrong?

--
Enrico Sartorello