[Tilecache] Apache2 mod_wsgi and Service.load(*cfgs)

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Mon Mar 9 12:26:31 EDT 2009

> Hi,
>
> while trying to move tilecache from mod_python to mod_wsgi, I've run
> into the problem that its config files were not read.

Hi Soenke,

I'm not going to answer your question, but rather ask you one (or maybe
two).  Do you see a speed difference with mod_wsgi ?  I'm currently
thinking of running both TileCache and FeatureServer on the same
instance of mod_python under Apache 2.2 win32 (possible interference
someone ?) and I'd like to know if it's worth fighting with mod_wsgi on
win32 or not.

TIA,

Yves Moisan