[Tilecache] Advice needed for displaying multiple images

Enrico Sartorello enrico.sartorello at gmail.com
Mon May 18 04:46:08 EDT 2009

I'm afraid of mailing you again, but i really need to know something more
about that.
I've done some research on my own, just tell me if i've interpreted well
what you've said.

For my issue, i can keep using Tilecache. I just have to use a tiled TIFF
image (that i can make with gdal_translate) and use a GDAL layer instead of
the existing ImageLayer.
No performance problems will arise.

Is that what you mean?

--