[Tilecache] Symbol image transparency problem

Jez Walters Jez.Walters at ipl.com
Tue Aug 10 06:52:19 EDT 2010

Marco,

It took some work, but I've pared it down to the attached mapfile and tilecache.cfg.  For completeness I've enclosed my OpenLayers configuration and the image file too, just in case either of these are the culprit.

Any thoughts as to where I'm going wrong - or is it a bug in TileCache?

Jez

Jez Walters
Senior Consultant

direct phone: +44 (0)1225 475093
phone: +44 (0)1225 475000
fax: +44 (0)1225 444400
email: jez.walters at ipl.com

IPL Information Processing Limited
Eveleigh House, Grove Street, Bath, BA1 5LR, UK
www.ipl.com