[Tilecache] Symbol image transparency problem

Jez Walters Jez.Walters at ipl.com
Wed Aug 11 07:47:55 EDT 2010

Marco,

My sample configuration is a cut-down version of my current 'live' mapfile, which is over 1500 lines long and is split over several files.  I'll see if I can knock up a better example that demonstrates the problem I'm still having.

In the meantime, I tried adding "extension=png" to my tilecache.cfg and adding "format: 'image/png'" to my OpenLayers invocation (as well as flushing the tile cache), but this had no effect.  The comments in the default tilecache.cfg indicate that "extension=png" is the default setting, so I guess adding this wouldn't make a difference anyway?

Warm regards,

Jez