[Tilecache] Stuck Error

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea dalda at hazi.es
Mon Jul 2 01:25:36 PDT 2012

Ivan,

Thanks for your response. I've been away for a week, so sorry for my late response.

I doesn't seem to be a disk space problem, we have enough space left.

It only happens with two layers, and now I'm getting this error:

An error occurred: [Error 13] Access is denied: '\\\\192.168.1.3\\Tileados\\orto2009etrs89\\00'
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 256, in modPythonHandler
    host )
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 208, in dispatchRequest
    return self.renderTile(tile, params.has_key('FORCE'))
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Service.py", line 139, in renderTile
    if (data): image = self.cache.set(tile, data)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Caches\Disk.py", line 79, in set
    self.makedirs(dirname)
  File "C:\Python25\lib\site-packages\tilecache-2.11-py2.5.egg\TileCache\Caches\Disk.py", line 33, in makedirs
    raise E

We've got the cached tiles stored in a network drive. I think it's something related to permission issues, as I was able to access these layers  3 weeks ago, but not now. Besides, I've just added a new layer to tilecache, and it works perfectly.

I'll check all these security configurations just in case I missed something.

Thanks.

Regards,

Un saludo,

David Alda Fernández de Lecea
GIS Analista Programadorea / Analista Programador GIS
KONTSULTORIA  UNITATEA / UNIDAD DE CONSULTORÍA

Granja Modelo s/n
01192 Arkaute Araba
T 945 003 295 F 945 003 290
dalda at hazi.es | www.hazi.es

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.

This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.