[Tilecache] Missing some tiles

Bartłomiej Burkot pomiarowiec10 at poczta.onet.pl
Wed Oct 31 01:02:51 PDT 2012

Hi Hanks

I had same problem in my Openlayers map. I use tilecache to display
tiles on this map: http://mmapa.pl. My reason was incorrect
maxResolution property of map object. OpenLayers counted the wrong
coordinates bounding a tile by high zoom level.
I changed the maxResolution: from 156543.03 to 156543.03390625.
Maybe it is your problem as well.

Bartek