[TOSprint] Plan for Tuesday morning...

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 15 07:56:58 EDT 2011

Good Morning Sprinters,

A small complement of information:

- The exact room number of the sprint is 2410: to your right when you
get out of the elevator on 24th floor of 1002 Sherbrooke West.

- If you can then meet us in the hall of the Cantlies hotel at 8:45 that
will make getting to the sprint easier for everyone

- If you have to get there by yourself (after 9am) then please be aware
that the elevator for the 1002 building is at the back of the Scotia
Bank... if you enter the other door for the same tower (to the left on
Sherbrooke) you're at 1000 Sherbrooke and the elevator does not get you
to the right place (I know I've tried it yesterday ;) ).

See you in a few minutes

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette