[TOSprint] Boston OSGeo Code Sprint: March 25th - March 28th 2013

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Aug 27 10:10:16 PDT 2012

Daniel,

Would help if you list yourself as a possible to attend and the dates that
work for you. Nothing is set in stone quite yet.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Boston_Code_Sprint_2013

The main reason we picked the date we did is
1) it works for everyone that has signed up
2) as Howard said we didn't see it as any worse price wise than any other
time
3) Other dates people can make hit at times when Boston Logan Airport is
often shutdown because of bad weather.  We are deathly afraid of that as it
has ruined a number of our plans in the past.

So March 25-28 is the most predictable of times.

Thanks,
Leo and Regina

  _____