[TOSprint] Boston OSGeo Code Sprint: March 25th - March 28th 2013

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon Aug 27 10:32:03 PDT 2012

Hi Regina and Leo,

I think I need a few days to be able to tell some dates that would
eventually work for me or my colleague, because I just read about the code
sprint today in your blog and that one topic of interest would be
pgRouting.

But as you said, the dates seem to be good for everyone else and there are
still many question marks from our side if we can attend or not, such as
costs (it's quite a long and expensive trip from here) and time (March is
usually the most busy month for us with lots of deadlines).

In general spring is good to find affordable international flights, much
better than September. So that's a good decision. I must admit that Japan
is the extreme example for travel times to Boston ;-)

Well, I will discuss with my colleague this week.

Daniel

--
Georepublic UG & Georepublic Japan
eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de