[TOSprint] Boston OSGeo Code Sprint: March 25th - March 28th 2013

Howard Butler hobu.inc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:08:20 PDT 2012

I looked at flights for the proposed week, and my prices weren't any more than normal east coast swings during any other time of the year for me. I think the earlier things get locked down, the earlier people can fix travel/tickets and the cost shouldn't be consequentially much higher.

Does moving it one week previous or after make much difference in flight costs for you?

Howard