[TOSprint] Boston OSGeo Code Sprint: March 25th - March 28th 2013

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 27 10:04:43 PDT 2012

On 12-08-27 12:08 PM, Howard Butler wrote:
> I looked at flights for the proposed week, and my prices weren't any more than normal east coast swings during any other time of the year for me. I think the earlier things get locked down, the earlier people can fix travel/tickets and the cost shouldn't be consequentially much higher.
>
> Does moving it one week previous or after make much difference in flight costs for you?

I did a quick lookup and at the moment, the week previous or after is
the same price with Air Canada. But I'm not likely to book my flight 7
months ahead (in case of unexpected changes or need to combine this trip
with another one). I'm more likely to book it in the 2-3 months before
the date, and at that time the flights around Easter may very well be
more busy.

Maybe I'm wrong. I just raised the question to make sure we made it as
easy as possible for anyone to attend.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/