[TOSprint] LocationTech in Boston

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Thu Feb 7 05:32:19 PST 2013

Paul, Jeff

I've been talking up the OSGeo code sprint. There may be some folks who
are interested who aren't attending EclipseCon which runs the same days
as the OSGeo code sprint, but across town. If anyone comes early, the
Eclipse/LocationTech/Polarsys code sprint is running on the weekend in
the same venue as EclipseCon.

Cheers,

Andrew