[TOSprint] Event Monday night in Boston

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Mon Feb 11 09:43:03 PST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Eclipse & LocationTech are doing a code sprint on the weekend of March
23rd and 24th @ the Seaport in Boston. On Monday March 25th, an evening
event is being organized... either co-located with EclipseCon or
possibly at a local bar. Some generous companies have offered to cover
beer and munchies.

At last year's EclipseCon, we had a "Hockey BOF" including Beer & a live
stream of a game. We may do something similar.

I'd like to see if anyone here might be interested in coming to this?
Just a quick yay or nay would suffice for now.. the sign-up page will
come later.

Andrew