[TOSprint] Vienna Code Sprint 2014 - Status update 2

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Tue Oct 29 08:42:12 PDT 2013

Hi sprinters,

please find below some recent updates from Vienna.

First of all we have a new website [1], yay. Thanks to Daniel and Marko
for helping with the domain and design. Please feel free to send pull
requests [2] if you want to say something on the website's blog.

I've started to contact potential sponsors. Please let me know if you
know somebody I should contact our point them to the website [3]
directly. Many thanks.

We are getting really excited as places are filling up. We have already
20 participants registered most of them with a "very likely" likeliness
of attendance. Thus make sure to add yourself [4] early enough before we
maybe have to start a waitlist.

We are working on something big maybe unveiled in the next status
update, stay tuned.

cu
Stephan

[1] http://vienna2014.sprint.osgeo.org