[TOSprint] Vienna Code Sprint 2014 - Status update 2

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Oct 29 10:27:55 PDT 2013

Stephan,
this looks great, thanks for the effort. Please let me know where to
wire the €500,- to sponsor this event and what ales you need (I guess a
logo, maybe an short endorsement text or some such).

I am happy to add the event to the regular News item list of OSGeo if
you would like that (well knowing that you don't need more advertizing
because you are filling up quickly already...)

Thanks,
Arnulf