[TOSprint] Vienna Code Sprint 2014 - Status update 2

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Wed Oct 30 04:05:31 PDT 2013

Hi Arnulf,

great, thanks a lot. Yes, please let me know which logo and link to use
on the website. I'll add a blog entry about our first bronze sponsor ;)
and gladly include any (well almost ;)) text you send.

I'll send you an invoice including the details off-list.

Thanks also for the offer of adding a News item. That would be great but
maybe closer to the event. I'll come back to that later.

Thanks,
Stephan