[TOSprint] 2018 sprint in Bonn in march 2018 - wiki page created

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Mon Sep 18 08:09:39 PDT 2017

Hello Jeff, hello all,

thanks for the changes.

For your info. I also created a page at the new webside which is in
progress...

http://osgeo.getinteractive.nl/events/osgeo-code-sprint-2018/

It should refer to a sponsors page similar to the one f.e

http://vienna2014.sprint.osgeo.org/sponsoring.html

Am 2017-09-18 16:56, schrieb Jeff McKenna:
> Hi Astrid,
>
> I've made a few minor edits to the wiki page
> (https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Code_Sprint_2018).
>
> Venka and I are thinking of holding an OSGeo Charter Members meeting
> (to discuss the election process, Charter Member roles, etc) the day
> before the sprint at Bonn.

would be great. Charter member means > 300 people? Or did you think of a
Board meeting?

> Assuming that the BaseCamp venue is
> reserved from Sunday 18 March on-wards, do you think we can have a
> space on that Sunday the 18th, inside BaseCamp, to hold a Charter
> Members meeting?

I saw that Till answered already.

See you Astrid

> Thanks,
>
> -jeff
>

> On 2017-09-06 7:54 PM, Astrid Emde (OSGeo) wrote:
>> Hello ToSprint list,
>>
>> in the last days you discussed [TOSprint] 2018 sprint and its location
>> and you were fine with the motion to go to Bonn in 2018 [1].
>>
>> In tradition to the C Tribe Code Sprint wiki-Pages of the last years
>> [2] I created the page "Bonn_Code_Sprint_2018" [3] with the basic
>> information.
>>
>> We have a local team that will organize the event. The event will be
>> parallel to the FOSSGIS conference 2018  [4] - great idea as both
>> communities can get to knwo each other.
>>
>> More content will come in the next months.
>> We hope you will all come to Bonn.
>>
>> Astrid
>>
>> [1]
>> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/tosprint/2017-September/000684.html