[TOSprint] 2018 sprint in Bonn in march 2018 - wiki page created

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Sep 18 09:44:41 PDT 2017

Hi Astrid, all,

Something I noticed on the website beta page, it sounds like I am being
picky, but I personally don't think we should brand this as the "C tribe
sprint" anymore, even if it is, so we can hopefully attract all
communities.  I always think of the Vienna sprint as the best-case
scenario.  In reality, communities will make their decisions to come or
not, but, in writing/print I think we should say the "OSGeo Code
Sprint".  thoughts?

So on the website beta page, the subtitle could be "Annual Code Sprint
comes to Bonn (Germany) in 2018!"

-jeff