[Ubuntu] Mapserver build without fribidi support

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 8 08:39:21 EDT 2009

Personnally, I don't think this add would be valuable to be included in the
debian package. There are probably a few other options that aren't compiled by
default but much more used by users.

Hope you understand my point. I would suggest you send an email on the
debianGIS mailing list to see their opinion.

Thanks,
Alan

--
Alan Boudreault