[Ubuntu] SAGA GIS error

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:38:33 EST 2011

It's a known bug in saga 2.0.5. Not really problematic - it seems that
module doesn't work on linux command line. Deleting the file
/usr/lib/saga/libta_compound.so will fix saga_cmd. The module is not that
interesting anyway (only combines functionality of other modules).
I'm planning to update the ubuntugis unstable repository to 2.0.6 soon. If
you are too impatient to wait for that, there are daily builds of saga at:
https://launchpad.net/~johanvdw/+archive/sagacvs

Johan