[Ubuntu] PostGIS from repo, for PostgreSQL 9.0 ?

Pirmin Kalberer pi_deb at sourcepole.ch
Sat Mar 12 17:23:14 EST 2011

Hi Brian,

I've compiled PostGIS for PostgreSQL 9 recently:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pitti/postgresql
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:pi-deb/gis
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install postgresql-9.0-postgis

Pirmin

Am Freitag, 11. März 2011, um 08.09:49 schrieb Brian Hamlin:
> Hi -
>
>    the "pitti" postgres9 packages on maverick + ubuntugis-unstable
>
> How to get to a PostGIS install from that?
> thanks
>    -Brian
>

> ==
> Brian Hamlin
> planetwork.net
> OSGeo California Chapter
> (415) 717-4462 cell

Pirmin Kalberer
Sourcepole  -  Linux & Open Source Solutions
http://www.sourcepole.com