[Ubuntu] GDAL Packaging

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Wed Aug 21 10:43:56 PDT 2013

Frank,

Sorry, I forgot to add a "\" and all the variables in the shell script
weren't printed in .bashrc.

I uploaded a new bootstrap.sh and I attached fix.sh. You can use fix.sh
in Vagrant to write the good pbuilder-dist function. Simply delete the
old one and run fix.sh.

I needed to make a the pbuilder-dist function in .bashrc so I could
easily use UbuntuGIS ppa when building pacakges.