[Ubuntu] Fwd: Re: Ubuntu: QGIS 1.9 & GRASS plugin

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen at gmx-topmail.de
Sun Jul 14 04:22:30 PDT 2013

Dear all,
my first message didn't get through. Bpelase find it below.

In the mean time, I set up a daily build recipe at LP:
https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/+recipe/qgis-daily-grass-stable

Which apparently works:

https://launchpad.net/~grass/+archive/grass-stable

(I still have to test the packages thouroughly, though.)

The baseic idea is:

1) GRASS GIS gets build on daily basis by its recipe:
https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/+recipe/grass64

and published in:
https://code.launchpad.net/~grass/+archive/grass-stable

2) QGIS trunk get equally build and published

--> This way, we will always get a devel QGIS version that would be able
to work with our latest and daily stable, and in future GRASS 7, builds.

Please let me know your comments.

Anyone is alos welcome to test the packages.

Kind regards,
Timmie