[Ubuntu] Adding GeoNode to UbuntuGIS

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Wed Jul 17 12:16:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

The fact that a lot of the packages included in your PPA are not GIS
related is a bit of a problem. We're not too sure if we want to add that
many non-gis packages in UbuntuGIS that are only needed for one package.

I'm wondering what the people using UbuntuGIS think about adding GeoNode
and all the required packages to the repo?

Anyway good work on the packaging it's nice to see another software with
a super easy install :).

Jérô