[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS State

Julien Malik julien.malik at c-s.fr
Mon Jul 22 02:00:46 PDT 2013

Hi Jérôme,

You have updated libgeotiff package to 1.4.0.
It has the libtiff4-dev dependency whatever the distro, while on quantal
and raring, there is a libtiff5-dev package (support for BigTIFF), and
the official universe package (1.3.0) already depends on this more
up-to-date libtiff package.
Is it intended ?

The ossim package has problems building on quantal because of this.

Thanks,
Julien