[Ubuntu] Question on QGIS Build and SIP

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat Nov 23 08:42:58 PST 2013

Alex - thank you!

I saw where he was updating but I wanted to learn a bit more on how all
of this clicks together. I've got two sore spots - Mr SID and ESRI File
Based Geodatabases so I decided to do a custom build to see if I could
get it done and remotely do it in the right order. I learned quite a bit
on my first go around. I might try it again tonight for kicks.

Thanks again.

Randy

Randal Hale, GISP
North River Geographic Systems, Inc