[Ubuntu] OSGeo Google Summer of Code: Packaging project

Ben Caradoc-Davies Ben.Caradoc-Davies at csiro.au
Sun Apr 27 20:28:01 PDT 2014

On 25/04/14 06:37, Cameron Shorter wrote:
> I'm moving this email thread to the Ubuntu GIS email list. (I assume all
> CCed would already be on this list?)

I am now! Just got back from leave.

> Perth <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australia/perth>(Australia
> - Western Australia) 	Friday, 25 April 2014 at 4:30:00 AM 	AWST
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/au/wst.html> 	UTC+8
> This will likely be a challenge for Ben in Perth, (who is a key person
> to help with java packaging). Maybe slip the meeting timeslot to 1.5 hrs
> later? Ben, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on timeslots that
> you can make.

Hmm, still will not be able to make it (if this is the regular slot).
With this global distribution, someone will miss out timezone-wise; I am
happy to correspond by email.

Did the meeting go ahead? I did not see logs at the link provided by Hamish.

Kind regards,

Software Engineer
Australian Resources Research Centre