[Ubuntu] UbuntuGIS PSC Nominations are Open

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Fri Jan 17 01:53:33 PST 2014

Johan, All,
I have been following the slow - or maybe just thoughtful :-) progress
on the formation of the UbuntuGIS PSC for some time. Thanks to Johan for
picking this up and nominating members. I second all of the proposed
nominees and think they will be a good starting group. Please keep it
coming - nominate your own candidate or even self nominate if you
believe you can bring something useful to the table.

Looking forward to see an initial group of PSC members forming. Please
keep in mind that this is not like a marriage; You can get out of it
without pain or big losses at any time and it is perfectly acceptable to
have some changes during the initialization of this group.

Best regards,
Arnulf